Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Cold Life.

Golly. This cold is KICKING MY BUTT! So,, last saturday I went to my grandma's house to see her, and she had my cousins two kids. Well the youngest one, Luckee, had a runny nose but I didn't think anything of it. Well now I have a cold. And I work everynight until next Monday. Yay. And I cannot sleep, I didn't fall asleep until about 1 am and I woke up this morning at 4:45 am. I HATE bein sick :( This also puts a damper on my everyday running.. I mean, I still run.. but not that far. Especially since my inhaler has somehow disapearred (usually my aunt takes it for "allergies") but she says she didn't which really sucks!

So... I think I may have a good chance on getting a job in Cedar, :) which I am super glad for! I am just looking at how early I can go down. Which I hope is sooner than later (I am going INSANE here! haha) Which has me resorting to many different crafts. Which basically means I am not going to have anything to do in college. So maybe I'll quilt an afghan with Aubrey.. that'll be fun right?
 
This is some stuff I have been.. you know.. making :) I love being a DIY'er!! Haha
Well.. I guess it is time for my morning run. With a cold and no inhaler. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment